Last Revised: January 8th, 2018
Information we collect
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Lucid or an affiliated company. You are not required to provide the personal information we have requested but we may be unable to provide you with information about our services, and it may also break certain functionalities with our services.
Lucid collects information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide Information you provide such as your name, email address, phone number, and physical address are collected via forms, logins, registration pages, and emails.
- Information we derive To better serve you and improve upon our services, we derive information about you, your habits, and your devices.
- Device information We derive some information from your device such as the manufacture, model, OS, browser, and unique device identifiers.
- Usage information We derive some information from your use of our websites, APIs, mobile apps, and other services, such as: click rates, dwell time, screen progression, and error/crash report collection.
- Network information We derive some information from your wireless networks such as network names, types, signal strength, IP address, and phone number.
- Location information We derive some geo-location information from your devices GPS, Wi-Fi, cell towers, or IP address’s regional location.
- Information we source In some cases, we source additional information about you from third-parties to build a more accurate and complete understanding of you and your needs.
How we use information we collect
The information we collect is used to help generate sales leads, coordinate marketing campaigns, correspond with you, and to help improve our websites, apps, and services. We do not distribute, share, or sell your information for any form of re-use.
Who we share your information with
Some of your collected information is externally stored and processed with our third-party partners whom we have business agreements with that prohibit their re-use, sale, or distribution of your information.
If you would prefer us not to collect personal information about you, you may take the following actions:
- Disable cookies in your browser for our website.
- Opt-out of marketing communications.
- Choose not to provide information via forms or emails.
If you would like us to revise or permanently remove your information, you may request so via email or in writing.
In the event we store or process your information on behalf of one of our clients and you seek to revise or permanently remove it, you should direct your query to the applicable partner with whom you deal with directly.
Attn: Privacy Officer Lucid.
12600 Hill Country Blvd, Suite 275,